Janeh Ultra High Mom Ankle Jeans
AU$ 220 including GST
JanehThis mom jeans featured a hidden coin pocket on top of the waistband and slanted beltloops on the back. The curved yoke and back pockets creates a feminine look. All the details are integrated on a modern mom fit.
These Janeh jeans are designed with the late 80's in mind. The American moms wore jeans that are slightly wider around the hips and featured a high waist. This G-Star RAW version is designed in a straight fit, allowing for the feminine shape around the hips to fit nicely. The curved back yoke in combination with the slanted placed belt loops create a feminine look. The coin pocket is integrated with the waistband to create a hidden pocket.
- Ultra High waist
- 5-pocket construction: coin pocket is placed hidden at waistband
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Curved back yoke
- Zip fly
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is the World's 1st black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- The black liquid dyestuff and pigment coating used in the fabric feature safe chemistry which is designed to leave a clean and recyclable water effluent.
- This World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Tar Black Restored
A black denim offering soft shades and a worn in effect at the hip. Destroyed sections show repaired details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D16083-C526-C271