JanehThis mom jeans featured a hidden coin pocket on top of the waistband and slanted beltloops on the back. The curved yoke and back pockets creates a feminine look. All the details are integrated on a modern mom fit.
These Janeh jeans are designed with the late 80's in mind. The American moms wore jeans that are slightly wider around the hips and featured a high waist. This G-Star RAW version is designed in a straight fit, allowing for the feminine shape around the hips to fit nicely. The curved back yoke in combination with the slanted placed belt loops create a feminine look. The coin pocket is integrated with the waistband to create a hidden pocket.
- Ultra High waist
- 5-pocket construction: coin pocket is placed hidden at waistband
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Curved back yoke
- Zip fly
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Vintage Amalfi Restored
A medium shade of indigo denim with fades, destroyed marks and repaired sections.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D16083-B767-C281