KafeyThis blueprint is a new hybrid between western and worker pants from our archive. The yoke position and the back pockets are extra flattering and positioned higher.
The Kafey skinny jeans takes archival inspiration from fusing a pair of classic western jeans and motorcycle pants. The back pockets are placed higher to ensure ease of access whilst cruising on the motorcycle. It’s ultra-high waist and skinny leg gives a modern silhouette whilst echoing an era of rebellion.
- Ultra-high waist
- Tight from top to bottom
- High placed back pockets
- 5 pockets
- Zip fly
- G-Star RAW leather label at backside waistband
Iron Black Superstretch organic
This deep black superstretch denim quality is created with Italian mill Candiani. Woven in a 13oz denim quality this denim features an organic cotton base enhanced with ROICA V550 certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Roica V550 is designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. This denim is colored with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma.
- Weight 13 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Archroma sustainable black sulphur dye. Fades down to grey after washing.
Sun Faded Moon Grey
Deeply faded black denim resulting in a greyish shade.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D15578-C910-C950