KafeyThis blueprint is a new hybrid between western and worker pants from our archive. The yoke position and the back pockets are extra flattering and positioned higher.
The Kafey skinny jeans takes archival inspiration from fusing a pair of classic western jeans and motorcycle pants. The back pockets are placed higher to ensure ease of access whilst cruising on the motorcycle. It’s ultra-high waist and skinny leg gives a modern silhouette whilst echoing an era of rebellion.
- Ultra high waist
- Tight from top to bottom
- High placed back pockets
- 5 pockets
- Zip fly
- G-Star RAW leather label at backside waistband
Slander Black Recycled Superstretch
This superstretch black denim is created out of a technical and sustainable multi-fiber blend. Designed with high stretch and recovery and a soft handfeel.
- 9.75 oz stretch denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
- Repreve® is branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Black dyestuff is from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT color range.
Greyish blue denim shade, with a wax look that remains its soft handfeel.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D15578-8172-B995