3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean in a modernized, flattering construction. Extensive research into how to give the wearer maximum enhancement is applied in this style, from careful seam placements to the perfectly shaped back pocket – the 3301 is a true wardrobe staple.
The G-Star 3301 mid straight jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. Deconstructed to the main core.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Zip & button closure
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Mid weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester(T400® EcoMade) , 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Medium Indigo Aged
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D05701-8968-6028