5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was the first jean constructed from the G-Star 3D Denim approach. Introduced in 1996, this unique method was invented by Head Designer Pierre Morisset as he replicated the moulded jeans worn by a passing motorcyclist, which had become formed to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
A tribute to the original design, the iconic ’96’ embroidery. The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a modern fit.
- Regular rise
- Legs narrow towards the ankles
- Zip fly
Model is 1.79m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 62cm, Hips 86cm). See size guide
Slander Recycled Superstretch
This superstretch denim is created out of a technical and sustainable multi-fiber blend. Designed with high stretch and recovery and a soft handfeel.
- 9.75 oz stretch denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- TENCEL branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
- Repreve is branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Indigo technology from DyStar which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D04806-6131-071