5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was the first jean constructed from the G-Star 3D Denim approach. Introduced in 1996, this unique method was invented by Head Designer Pierre Morisset as he replicated the moulded jeans worn by a passing motorcyclist, which had become formed to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
A tribute to the original design, the iconic ’96’ embroidery. The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a modern fit.
- Regular rise
- Legs narrow towards the ankles
- Zip fly
Slander Blue Super Stretch Denim
This superstretch denim is created out of a technical and sustainable multi-fiber blend. Designed with high stretch and recovery and a soft handfeel.
- 9.75 oz stretch denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 35% Cotton, 35% Tencel™ Lyocell, 28% Polyester, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
- Repreve is branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Skillfully finished with deep fades and authentic wear marks.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D04806-6131-071