3301 FlareThe 3301 Flare is a classic 5-pocket jean in a modernized, flattering construction. Extensive research into how to give the wearer maximum enhancement is applied in this style, from careful seam placements to the perfectly shaped back pocket – the 3301 Flare is a true wardrobe staple.
The G-Star 3301 high flare jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Skinny Flare Fit
- High waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Tight through the thigh, flared leg towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Zip fly
Elto Nero Black Superstretch
A deep black denim with sustainable stretch fibers, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Due to the added technical yarns, the shape of the garment will remain wear after wear. This style is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D01541-B472-A814