The Pantzer Flair jacket is designed in an A-line silhouette. The drawstrings at the hem allow for a tighter, more voluminous look. The sleeves offer a wider fit. Close the snaps along the edge for a tighter fit around the wrist. This wool blend jacket is designed with a contrasting panel across the chest and upper sleeves. The A-symmetrical button closure, side seam pockets and flap pocket at the front complete it.
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves in a wide fit, snaps- adjustable width around the wrist
- Side seam pockets and a flap pocket- button closure
- Adjustable width- woven tape inside
- Button closure
Covery Wool Recycled
This compact woven fabric is made from recycled wool combined with synthetic yarns to create a durable construction.
- Brushed, giving a soft touch
- 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester, 5% Other fibres
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Body lining: 65% Polyester (Recycled), 35% Organic cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D22256-B965-6484