The design of this vintage short jacket is based on a 90’s NATO cold weather Aircrew suit. The reinforced collar of this jacket can be placed upwards by the use of the tab underneath. Also the waistband is reinforced by multiple rows of stitching. An inner drawcord allows for a tighter fit around the waist. Adding a double closure with a chunky zipper, combined with sewn- on buttons placed underneath. Welt pockets at the front offer hidden snaps. An inner pocket is added for ease.
- Reinforced collar- tab underneath for a raised version
- Long sleeves, adjustable- snaps
- Welt pockets at the waist
- Straight hem, reinforced stitch rows, tab with snap
- Inside: drawstring at the waist, inner pocket
- Zipper closure, sewn-on buttons aside (underneath)
Landlake Wool Check Recycled
Thick and strong blended yarns, created out of recycled wool and recycled polyester, offer this woven check pattern.
- Woven check
- 65% Polyester (Recycled), 30% Wool (Recycled), 5% Other
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton Padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Graphite Drew Check
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20108-C840-C642