This Field jacket is designed in a straight fit. The collar offers snaps to fixate the raised execution. Also the sleeves and lower back pleat have snaps to adjust the width. Roomy flap pockets are created at the chest and waist. The drawstrings at the waist allow for a tighter look. This jacket offers a zipper closure with a windblocker panel.
- Raised collar- snaps
- Long sleeves, slits - snaps
- Box pleat at the backside and pleat at the hem: diagonal woven tapes finish in a loop below the collar
- Roomy pockets at the chest and waist- flap and snaps
- Inside: adjustable waist width- pull cord, woven tapes placed diagonal
- Zipper and windblocker panel- hidden snap buttons
Honshu Jacquard Recycled
This woven fabric offers an embedded jacquard design.
- Woven jacquard
- 53% Polyester (Recycled), 47% Cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining Body: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
- Lining sleeves: 100% Polyester ( Recycled)
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19240-C629-6484