Raglan sleeves, medium short
G-Star RAW printed logo at the front neck
Woven G-Star Originals label at upper back neck
Moon Rib 5x2
- Rib structure
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 47% Polyester (Recycled), 28% Polyester, 20% Modal (Tencel™), 5% Elastane
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- TENCEL™ Modal exclusively made in Austria from beechwood with thelatest innovative environmental processes.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
Art nr: d18324-c534-6484
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Modal (Tencel™)fibres are made from beech wood sourced from sustainable managed forests. The characteristic of the modal fibre produced by Lenzing, compared to conventional modal, is the high recovery rate of the chemicals used and the reduction of wastewater.