E Luggage Cargo Pants 2 in 1
AU$ 800 including GST
Cargo 2 in 1 pant
ZIPPERS & POCKETS
These cargo pants are part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless pieces are created in a limited edition. The E Luggage cargo allows you to bring along your items without an additional backpack, alike the gear Fighter Pilots wear. It's a 2- piece style which you wear as one or split apart to wear seperately. The outer layer is tooled up with multipockets, zippers at the front leg, adjustable Velcro straps at the side and bounded knee cut outs and more. The inner woven jogger offers reinforced knees with an elasticated back, welt pockets at the front and back with a hidden snap closure. The elasticated waist has a drawstring on the inside and woven tabs to fixate them to the outer cargo pants.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Low waist
- Outer: zipper pockets, 3D bellows pockets with Velcro straps Inner: welt pockets front and back with hidden snaps
- Outer: zips at the lower leg, Velcro straps aside Inner: elasticated cuffs
- Outer: bounded knee opening front and back Inner: foam padded knee's, elastic at the back of the leg
- Outer: zipper closure, Velcro straps at the waist, Inner: elasticated waist- drawstring
Flightsuit Canvas Recycled
This Italian canvas is created by recycled polyester, obtained by recycled plastic bottles. The high twisted fibers create a pronounced panama weave structure.
- Compact woven canvas
- Outer:100% Polyester (Recycled), Inner: 100% Cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20149-C835-996