The Chino Worker is designed in a loose fit and offers a roomy, pleated front. The coin pocket is caught in the entrance of one of the inset pockets. The squared back pockets offer a sewn on button closure. Buttons are also added to the sides of the waistband, where a tab allows for a tighter fit. These pants are delivered with a turn- up leg finish. Just unfold for a regular length.
- Mid waist
- Pleated front
- Inset pockets- coin pocket caught in the entrance, squared back pocket- sewn on buttons
- Adjustable waist- tab and buttons
- Turn up leg hem finish- option to unfold
- Zip fly
Famous Brushed Herringbone Recycled Organic
This compact fabric was inspired by the vintage army uniforms from the G-Star RAW archive. It offers a pronounced herringbone weave, creating a fine striped texture. This fabric is made from sustainable yarns of organic cotton and recycled polyester.
- Woven fabric - fine herringbone structure
- Peach finish, soft touch
- 65% Polyester (Recycled), 35% Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20147-C893-C744