This 3D loose version of the G-Star Elwood 5620 jeans is designed in our G-Star RAW Research Lab. A unisex jean, executed in a selvedge denim and finished with a heavy woven belt with a pin slider. The coin pocket is moved towards the inside and an additional loop is added to the back waist. Alike the original Elwood, these jeans show shaped knee patches, heel guards and angled thigh. Unisex sizing runs as men's sizing.
- Mid waist, Hanger loop added to the back waist
- Loose fitted from top to bottom
- Knee pads and heel guards
- 5 pockets- coin pocket moved towards the inside
- Shank button fly
- Woven belt included
Sai Pit Selvedge Denim
Sai Pit Selvedge denim offers a 14 oz weight and is recognizable through the binding finish of the raw edges. This peculiar grey/black selvedge denim is made in Japan by skilled craftmen using old power looms. The warp is rope dyed in sulphur grey while the weft is black sulphur dye for an authentic and deep black shade.
- Twill woven
- Weight 14 oz denim
- 100% Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Japanese Selvedge Denim
Art. nr.: D22512-D224-D573