Type 49Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. This fit and details are reminiscent of the origins of jeans: this most legendary piece of clothing.
Iconic jeans Type 49 sit at on or above the hips, straight fit through seat and thigh. This anti fit cut offers great comfort, less wear on the seat and a good looking pair of jeans. Rivets reinforce the front pockets to enhance the hardcore long-lasting work-wear look with twist on the coin pocket hidden inside. This version is designed in a selvedge denim, offering a binding at the raw edges.
Relaxed Straight Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
- Patch back pockets
- Zip fly
- Yakron label at the back waist
Combat Red Listing Denim Organic
3x1 Selvedge denim offering an authentic character. This 15.5 oz denim is double dipped in 100% dark indigo to create a rich base, suitable for fading effects. This denim is seized with the KITOTEX® Veg Technology. A natural polymer that replaces conventional chemicals and grants a significant cut down of water and energy use in the process.
- Weight 15.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- KITOTEX® Veg is the vegan version of KITOTEX® technology from Candiani Denim. Using plant-based sources such as mushrooms, seaweed and plants.
Antique Faded Oasis
A medium shade of indigo denim with a worn look and deep fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D22285-D183-D338