The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. This version is designed in a selvedge denim, offering a binding at the raw edges.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Selvedge bindings inside
- Shank button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Japanese Stretch Selvedge Denim
These jeans are cut from a 3x1 right hand Japanese stretch twill denim with a selvedge, where the raw edges are finished with a binding. By use of brown yarns a unique color is created. The surface shows sharp twill lines with a RAW appeal.
- Medium weight 13 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Vintage Rupture Destroyed
This medium shade of blue denim with subtle fadings and detroyed sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20589-B454-C780