RevendThe Revend is the heightened version of a classic 5-pocket jean. Based on denim’s humble beginnings as the uniform of the American working-class, this jean adds refined details to a timeless classic.
These Revend jeans are executed in a skinny fit. The curved stitch lines at the back pockets are reinforced with leather.
- Mid waist
- Short rise front, regular rise back
- 5 pockets- rivet reinforced
- Tight from top to bottom
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- Jacron
Iron Black Superstretch Organic
This organic superstretch denim is developed at Italian mill Candiani. Compact woven in a 3x1 right hand twill construction of 13 oz, this denim quality features the world’s first GRS Certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. It is dyed with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma, fading down to grey after washing.
- 13 oz stretch denim
- High stretch and recovery
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed with sustainable Archroma® sulfur dye
Jet Black Scar Restored
A deep shade of black, finished with worn in details and restored sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20071-C910-C769