Introducing a new G-Star classic: the A-Staq. This design merges tradition with innovation from the blue print jeans D-Staq and Triple A. The chino pockets combined with the scoop pockets at the front make this style immediately recognizable as a G-Star pant. The A-Staq sits higher in the waist and gives some room in the seat, while tapering towards the leg opening. The knee darts add extra visibility to the classic G-Star 'O' shaped legs.
- High waist
- Regular across the hip, tapered from thigh towards the ankle
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced , coin pocket added
- Chino side pockets - snap closure
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button fly
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Sun Faded Ice Fog Destroyed
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with fades, destroyed sections and a worn in effect at the hips and inner knees.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D20005-B988-C275