Introducing a new G-Star classic: the A-Staq. This design merges tradition with innovation from the blue print jeans D-Staq and Triple A. The chino pockets combined with the scoop pockets at the front make this style immediately recognizable as a G-Star pant. The A-Staq sits higher in the waist and gives some room in the seat, while tapering towards the leg opening. The knee darts add extra visibility to the classic G-Star 'O' shaped legs.
- High waist
- Regular across the hip, tapered from thigh towards the ankle
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced, coin pocket added
- Chino side pockets - snap closure
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button fly
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 64cm, Hips 89cm). See size guide
11 oz Sena Renewed Denim
11 oz Sena Renewed Denim is created out of upcycled yarns from recycled G-Star RAW jeans. These garments have been collected, sorted and shredded in order to create this new fiber, which was blended with organic and regular cotton to ensure maximum fabric strength and quality. Keeping it workable for the recycle process after its lifecycle.
- 11 oz 3x1 right hand twill denim
- High-quality denim created by blending recycled fibres from G-Star Raw jeans (processed by Ferre from Spain) with organic and regular cotton.
- 11 oz Sena Renewed Denim saves around 95% water, contributing to the sustainability strategy. Finished with Kilim Denim's Waterless Project- Cactus dyeing method and prewashed finishing feature.
- 65% Organic cotton, 28% Cotton, 7% Other Fibres (Recycled Denim)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Pre-reduced indigo from DyStar®. Indigo technology from Dystar holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Deep Marine
This darker shade of indigo denim is finished with soft fades and worn in details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20005-9920-C602