Details from authentic French workwear chino's of the early 20th century inspired the design of these Grip 3D jeans, visible through the slanted front pockets and the triple needle reinforcement stitching. In contrast a relaxed tapered fit is chosen referring to the 90's skate culture. The 3D effect at the inner knee seam and outer knee pleat add ergonomic shaping.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, narrows down towards the ankle
- 5 pockets, rivet reinforced front pockets
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Bronzo Stretch Denim Organic Recycled
Bronzo denim offers just a right amount of stretch to create a comfortable fit. Offering a sustainable solution by combining organic cotton with recycled cotton from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material.
- Weight 13.5 oz
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 57% Organic cotton, 26% Cotton (Recycled), 17% Cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
Worn In Deep Teal
A dark indigo shade with a brown cast.
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19928-D243-D325