Details from authentic French workwear chino's of the early 20th century inspired the design of these Grip 3D jeans, visible through the slanted front pockets and the triple needle reinforcement stitching. In contrast a relaxed tapered fit is chosen referring to the 90's skate culture. The 3D effect at the inner knee seam and outer knee pleat add ergonomic shaping.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, narrows down towards the ankle
- 5 pockets, rivet reinforced front pockets
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button Fly
- Yakron G-Star label at the backside waist
Cruise Stretch Canvas Recycled
Undyed, unprocessed fabric which is the closest you can get to natural. This sustainable canvas offers an ecru shade and 20% recycled cotton. A hint of elastane adds to a comfortable wear.
- Weight 11 oz stretch canvas
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 78% Cotton, 20% Cotton (Recycled), 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Worn In Berge Garment Dyed
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19928-D111-D129