Details from authentic French workwear chino's of the early 20th century inspired the design of these Grip 3D jeans, visible through the slanted front pockets and the triple needle reinforcement stitching. In contrast a relaxed tapered fit is chosen referring to the 90's skate culture. The 3D effect at the inner knee seam and outer knee pleat add ergonomic shaping.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, narrows down towards the ankle
- 5 pockets, rivet reinforced front pockets
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button Fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Model is 1.88m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 75cm, Hips 99cm). See size guide
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
Faded Bay Burn Destroyed
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with fades and destroyed sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19928-B988-C605