Triple A Regular StraightThe inspiration for this new blueprint goes back to the 50s when the Jeans started to become a fashion statement. The Workwear use that characterized the previous years was shaken off and the shapes got slimmer and sexier and Jeans became a cult staple thanks to Movie and Music icons who wore this classic silhouette throughout the decades.
Jeans Triple A offers a new, yet timeless fit that's sitting higher on the body with a regular straight leg from the thigh down. The way we recommend to style this jeans is high on the waist with a tee tucked in. That said, as with any other pair of jeans, feel free to wear and style it to your liking.
- Straight from top to bottom
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Rivet reinforced corners- front pockets
- Button fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
- Choose your usual jeans size for a high waist look or one size up to wear it lower on your hips.
Blend Stretch Denim
This stretch woven Blend denim is created and designed in Italy with Candiani. Its dyed in a darker shade of indigo and finished with a technical transparent foam, which creates a blue-black layered color shade. Showing a 3D surface effect due to the different highs and lows in coloring. The added stretch creates a comfortable wear.
- Mid weight 10.25 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Worn In Sea Green
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19161-C045-B196