D-Staq 3D Slim Wokkie Artwork
AU$ 309 including GST
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino. The 3D version features 9 pockets of which the back welt pockets refer to the chino. This version offers a wokkie printed artwork at the back pocket and hip.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip fly
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Dark Ink Blue
A darker indigo shade, broken in with subtle fades and a worn in effect at the hip.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D17825-B767-B815