ScutarThe Scutar is designed with a modern urban lifestyle in mind. The design started with a study on strategic pocket placement that were more useful for a modern man than the traditional design made for cowboys and miners. Next to strategic design & pocket placement, this jean also features specific design solutions catered to everyday city life.
The Scutar 3D jeans is designed in a tapered fit, created by repositioning of the seams. The outer seams are taken out and replaced by diagonal placed darts. A seam at the backside of the knee adds to the 3D shape. Aside the 5-pocket construction, these jeans also offer a hidden coin pocket at the upper back panel.
Slim Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction and hidden additional pocket at the upper back
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem. The fit gives a little more room on hips and thighs compared to our 3301 Slim fit.
- Repositioned seams- 3D effect
- Lowered belt loops- leather patch underneath
- Button fly
Antique Worker Denim Organic
This organic cotton denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a blue grey cast. The addition of the slightest amount of elasticity keeps a genuine denim look, while it enhances a comfortable wear. Organic cotton is combined with recycled polyester and elastane Lycra-166L, creating a sustainable material. It's dyed with liquid sulfur by Archroma, creating a greyish blue tone.
- Denim 10.9 oz
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Lycra®166L is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed with sustainable Archroma® liquid sulfur dye
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17711-C829-1241