The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a zipped knee pocket.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Tight, narrow legs
- Knee pads, curved zip pocket at one side
- Heel guards
- Button Fly
Elto Black Superstretch Denim
Versatile, high quality black superstretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Vintage Ripped Basalt
A faded greyish black denim shade, finished with a worn in effect at the hips and destroyed details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17708-A634-B841