5650 3D Relaxed Tapered C Jeans
AU$ 259 including GST
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jeans is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. These 5650 3D relaxed tapered jeans is inspired by the animated poses of trumpet playing jazz musicians. By the way they bent their legs, a smooth front and a more wrinkled back leg was achieved over time. We set out to create this 'distort' silhouette by applying our 3D denim design principles. The back shows an articulated 3D leg with a shaped insert panel. Featuring a pre shaped coin pocket and back pockets that refer to vintage pockets that have been stretched over an amount of time. The inset pockets is reinforced with a G-Star RAW leather backed rivet.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Long rise
- Loose fitted at the hip, narrows down towards hem
- Branded leather backed rivet
- G-Star RAW Label at backside waistband and front pocket- leather
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Faded Regal Blue
A medium blue denim shade with a stonewash effect and fadings.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17489-B767-B468