5620 G-Star Elwood 3D Tapered Jeans
including VATAU$ 168.00
This is our Most Sustainable Jeans ever, made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified(TM) Gold denim fabric. The original G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a modern fit.
Tapered 3D Fit
- Slim fit
- Point collar
- Chest and hand pockets
- Unlined interior
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 96cm). See size guide
Kir Denim Organic
The G-Star Elwood 5620 3D Tapered Jeans is cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and environment
- 100% organic cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Medium Vintage Aged
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D08455-9436-4970