This is our Most Sustainable Jeans ever, made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric. The original G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a modern fit.
Tapered 3D Fit
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Details on the knees and thighs
Kir Denim Organic
The G-Star Elwood 5620 3D Tapered Jeans are cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- This fabric saves water and leaves clean and recyclable water effluent. The fabric chemistry is with 0 risk for people and the environment
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Medium Vintage Aged
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D08455-9436-4970