D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
Combining rugged pocketing with a streamlined fit, the D-Staq jean is a contemporary interpretation of denim workwear. Rugged detailing gives a strong look and enhanced functionality. While stretch denim and an extra-lean cut mean a precise fit that moves with you.
- Mid waist
- Lowered jeans back pockets combined with single welt pockets above
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Chino side pockets
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip fly
Visor Stretch Denim
Cut from soft, 10 oz denim with a 10-dip indigo base shade.
- Midweight 10 oz denim
- Soft and dry hand-feel
- Stretch for comfort
- 80% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% elastane
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Broken-in with dark fade marks. The denim retains its original base shade.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D05385-7209-89