5620 Elwood Knee ZipThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
- Tight from top to bottom
- Zip fly
- Label at the upper back - cow grain leather
Iron Black Superstretch Organic
This deep black superstretch denim quality is created with Italian mill Candiani. Woven in a 13oz denim quality this denim features an organic cotton base enhanced with ROICA V550 certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Roica V550 is designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. This denim is colored with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma.
- Weight 13 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Archroma sustainable black sulphur dye. Fades down to grey after washing.
Worn In Black Onyx
This subtle faded black denim is finished with a worn in effect around the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-C910-C942