5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
- Tight from top to bottom
- Button fly
- Label at the upper back - cow grain leather
Elto Nero Black F Superstretch
This deep black high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way. This version is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- High stretch and recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Magma Cobler Restored
This greisch black denim shade offers repaired sections and has a wax finish. The soft touch remains.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-B964-C789