5620 Elwood Knee ZipThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design
- Knee pads, 1 sided curved zip
- Heel guards
- Tight from top to bottom
- Button fly
Elto Nero Black Superstretch
A deep black denim with sustainable stretch fibers, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Due to the added technical yarns, the shape of the garment will remain wear after wear. This style is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Black Radiant Cobler Restored
A black denim shade, finished with a wax look that remains its soft handfeel.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-B472-B997