5620 Elwood Knee ZipThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrow legs
- Zip pocket at curved knee panel
- Heel guards
- Zip fly
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special indigo shade with slight black undertones.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Reliable stretch and snap-back memory
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester(T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Bright fresh indigo shade
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Worn In Wave Destroyed
A deep indigo denim with a worn look aesthetic, expertly finished with destroy marks and fadings.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-8968-A967