5620 G-Star Elwood
The 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood Jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This version features the same 3D construction as the original and is made from a soft stretch denim.
3D Super Slim Fit
Tight, narrow legs
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special indigo shade with slight black undertones.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Reliable stretch and snap-back memory
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester(T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Bright fresh indigo shade
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Dry Waxed Cobler
Broken-in with dark fade marks. The denim retains its original base shade. Finished off with a waxed look.
30°C normal processDo not bleachDo not tumble dryLine drying in the shadeMedium temperature iron 150°CDry cleaning hydrocarbons, normal processWash inside out, Wash separately or with similar colours, Do not iron print, trims and accessories, Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art nr: 51025-8968-a887