3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Straight Tapered Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Straight at the thigh, narrows down towards the hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist-Yakron
Antique Worker Denim Organic
This organic cotton denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a bluegrey cast. The addition of the slightest amount of elasticity keeps a genuine denim look, while it enhances a comfortable wear. Organic cotton is combined with recycled polyester and elastane Lycra, creating a sustainable material. It's dyed with liquid sulfur, creating a greyish blue tone with a special sustainable color cast from Archroma.
- Denim 10.9 oz, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- This color is derived from Archroma's sustainable liquid sulfur dye.
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51003-C829-1241