3301 Tapered Jeans
A$ 170.00 including tax
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling. This jean fastens with a zipper.
- Regular waist
- Regular rise
- Narrows from knee to hem
- Fits small to size – bigger size recommended
The 3301 Tapered Jeans is constructed from 12.3oz denim with a soft dry hand-feel. Sulphur coating in the weft yarns means vibrant fades develop with wear.
- Medium weight 12.3oz denim
- Soft and dry hand-feel
- Develops vibrant fades
- 100% cotton
Broken-in with dark fade marks. The denim retains its original base shade.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out and separately
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: 51003-6576-89