3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 straight jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Elto Pure Stretch Denim
Comfortable, versatile stretch denim with an authentic denim character and pure indigo shade, which is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 11.8 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Ultramarine
This darker shade of indigo denim is finished with soft fades and worn in details.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: 51002-C052-C236