Narrow from thigh to hem
G-Star RAW label at the back, made from a leather-like paper fabric
Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, 100% recyclable. No water was wasted during its making. The chemistry applied in the process presents no risk for people and planet. This garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources.
Bright Saigon Stretch Denim Recycled
- 13.5 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, for ease of movement
- 74% Cotton (Regenerative), 25% Cotton (Recycled), 1% Elastane
- Regenerative cotton is produced via a system of farming principles and practices that increases biodiversity, enriches soils, improves watersheds, and enhances ecosystem services.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Worn In Blue Mine
Art nr: 51001-d503-g110