The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. This jean has a button fly.
Narrow from thigh to hem
G-Star RAW label at the back waist- Yakron
Sapa Stretch Denim Recycled
This 3x1 right hand twill is partly created out of regenerative cotton as well as recycled cotton, making this denim more sustainable. The addition of elastane creates a comfortable stretch.
- Weight 13.5 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 74% Cotton (Regenerative), 25% Cotton (Recycled), 1% Elastane
- Regenerative cotton is produced via a system of farming principles and practices that increases biodiversity, enriches soils, improves watersheds, and enhances ecosystem services.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Stretch added, ease of movement
Antique Faded Oasis Ripped
A medium shade of indigo, finished with a worn in look, fades and destroyed sections.
Art nr: 51001-d498-g128