Trench Belted is designed in a straight fit and features an extra layer of protection through the additional high collar. Close the buckle to keep it upwards. Alternatively this collar can be worn open or taken off completely to create a different look. Flap pockets are placed at the chest and waist, offering a hidden snap closure. This fully lined jacket has an inner pocket and a hanger loop for ease. The double front closure shows a zipper covered by a windbreaker panel and buttons.
- Raised collar- grown on tab closure with buckle - unzip to remove completely
- Long sleeves- adjustable tab - button
- Flap pockets at the chest and waist- hidden snap closure
- Inside: Inner pocket- snap button closure, loop hanger
- Zipper closure- wind breaker panel and buttons
Service Twill Recycled Water Repellant
This clean twill is created out of recycled polyester and Sorona® Polyester from Dupont™. The intrinsic stretch adds comfort and flexibility to this sustainable fabric.
- Twill woven
- 55% Polyester (Recycled), 23% Polyester, 22% Polyester (Sorona®)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Dupont™ Sorona® is an eco-efficient performance fiber made in part from annually renewable plant-based ingredients. Sorona® is produced with propanediol (PDO), using a biological process. 37% of the polymer is made by using annually renewable plant-based ingredients. The revolutionary Bio-PDO compound turns a formerly chemical process into an eco-efficient biological one.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
- Body lining: 55% Polyester (Recycled), 40% Wool (Recycled), 5% Other fibres Sleeve lining: 96% Polyester (Recycled), 4% Elastan
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20643-C934-C744