Peacoat Wool features a lapel collar, which can be fully closed by use of the button aside. Use the throat latch to create a raised collar. When not in use, this piece can be stored away on the inside of this coat. The sleeves are reinforced with elbow patches and offer inner cuffs to block out the wind. The embroidered graphic at the lower front signs it off.
- Collar with detachable throat latch
- Long sleeves, elbow patches, ribbed cuffs inside
- Broad welt pockets at the waist
- Inside: inner pocket, buttons to fixate throat latch, back slit- hidden snap
- G S Raw embroidery at outside collar and lower front
- Button closure
Covery Wool Recycled
This compact woven fabric is made from recycled wool combined with synthetic yarns to create a durable construction.
- Brushed, giving a soft touch
- 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester, 5% Other Fibres
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining: 96% Polyester (Recycled), 4% Elastane
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20640-B965-9119