Raised collar- grown on tab, Velcro closure
Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs - lower sleeve pockets with flap
Flap pockets at the front. The ones at the waist offer a side entry and fleece inside
Reinforced woven A-tape loop construction at the back
Straight hem, drawstring inside
Zipper closure- wind breaker- hidden sap closures, visible buttons at the top and bottom
Cerimonial Serge Wool Recycled
- Serge twill
- 55% Wool (Virgin), 45% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Pockets: 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester (Recycled), 5% Other
- Lining & padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Art nr: d20115-c897-6484
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.