Parka Clean features a paneled hood with an extended, reinforced peak, that can be fixated by snaps. Pull cords at hood, inner waist and lower back hem offer adjustability. The zip front closure is covered by a storm flap to keep the wind out. Across the backpanel, two woven tapes are set diagonally and create a hanger loop just below the neck. This parka offers an adjustable waist, inner pocket and a hanger loop at the inside. The extended back of this jacket shows a fishtail finish with drawstring.
- Detachable peak hood, raised front- pull cords
- Waist pockets with flap- snap button closure
- Long sleeves, straight inset- adjustable cuff
- Inner cuff, ribbed
- Inside: inner pocket, hanger loop, drawstring at waist and lower hem
- G-Star RAW print at sleeve and a graphic at the inside hem
Model is 1.88m and is wearing a size M (Chest 100cm). See size guide
Covery Wool Recycled
This woven fabric is created out of a blend of sustainable yarns.
- Outer: 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester (Recycled), 5% Other Fibres
- Body lining: 96% Polyester (Recycled), 4% Elastane
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D18144-B965-6484