Scutar Slim Jacket C
AU$ 289 including GST
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Model is 1.87m and is wearing a size M (Chest 94cm). See size guide
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jacket is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. This Scutar slim jacket C is based on an American denim jacket, showing lots of tailored details on a work wear base. Along the center front the fabric is tucked with bartack stitch downs creating a 3D effect. Turned chest pockets and side seam pockets add a work wear note.
- Shirt collar
- Turned chest pockets, 1 flap pocket with a button closure and 1 stitched through inside pocket. Side pockets
- Bartack stitch downs on a tucked vertical seam-front panel
- Adjustable waist at back side- shank buttons
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW patch at the chest pocket and lower side seam
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 91% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Faded Atlas Restored
A medium aged denim finished with a washdown effect, deep fadings, worn details and repaired sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D16167-B767-B135