Scutar Utility Wool Trench Coat
AU$ 500 including GST
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Model is 1.87m and is wearing a size M (Chest 91cm). See size guide
This Scutar utility woolen trench is designed with lots of details. The collar is constructed with a detachable throat latch that can be stored at the inside of the jacket. A loop at the center back of the collar is added for fixation of a scarf. At the wrist an elasticated band will allow you to narrow down the cuff. Pockets are placed at chest and waist as well as inside. The turned chest pocket is easy to access due to the clever positioning. The upper back panel is fully engineered to enhance a slim fitted shoulder, while the slit below allows for freedom of movement.
- Stand up collar with throat latch (detachable)
- Turned chest pocket and reinforced front pockets with flap
- Cuff adjuster elastic band
- Zipper and button closure
- Inside: G-Star RAW graphic allover lining, inner pocket and loophanger
- G-Star RAW logo at chest and upper back neck
Covery Wool Recycled
This compact woven fabric is made from recycled wool combined with synthetic yarns to create a durable construction.
- Brushed, giving a soft touch
- 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester, 5% Other Fibres
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D15474-B965-6484