The design of this vintage short jacket is based on a 90’s NATO cold weather Aircrew suit. The reinforced collar of this jacket can be placed upwards by the use of the tab underneath. Also the waistband is reinforced by multiple rows of stitching. An inner drawcord allows for a tighter fit around the waist. Adding a double closure with a chunky zipper, combined with sewn- on buttons placed underneath. Welt pockets at the front offer hidden snaps. An inner pocket is added for ease.
- Reinforced collar- tab underneath for a raised version
- Long sleeves, adjustable- snaps
- Welt pockets at the waist
- Straight hem, reinforced stitch rows, tab with snap
- Inside: drawstring at the waist, inner pocket
- Zipper closure, sewn-on buttons aside (underneath)
Krisp Flat Weave Recycled Water Repellent
High density 1x1 plain construction made from super fine 100% recycled nylon yarns. This medium weight water repellant fabric offers a sturdy touch with a peculiar crisp handfeel. Additionally, this fabric is coated with a sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish for optimal functionality.
- Plain weave
- Crisp and sturdy handfeel
- 100% Polyamide (Recycled)
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
- Lining front: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester (Recycled) Lining back: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton Padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20108-C848-6484