The Chino Worker is designed in a loose fit and offers a roomy, pleated front. 'Strike through' embroidery stitches indicate the inset pockets, which are reinforced with rivets at the corners. The coin pocket is repositioned towards the inside of the waist and the back shows squared pockets with a sewn on button closure. These pants are delivered with a turn-up leg finish. Just unfold for a regular length.
- Mid waist
- Pleated front
- Inset pockets- indicated by a 'strike through' embroidery stitch - coin pocket caught inside waist
- Squared back pocket- sewn on buttons
- Turn up leg hem finish- option to unfold
- Button fly
Antique Worker Denim Organic
This organic cotton denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a bluegrey cast. The addition of the slightest amount of elasticity keeps a genuine denim look, while it enhances a comfortable wear. Organic cotton is combined with recycled polyester and elastane Lycra, creating a sustainable material. It's dyed with liquid sulfur, creating a greyish blue tone with a special sustainable color cast from Archroma.
- Denim 10.9 oz, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- This color is derived from Archroma's sustainable liquid sulfur dye.
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21118-C829-1241