3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. These slim jeans offer a button closure.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Bronzo Stretch Denim Organic
Bronzo denim offers just a right amount of stretch to create a comfortable fit. Offering a sustainable solution by combining organic cotton with Roica™ V550.
- Weight 12.5 oz
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 98.5% Organic cotton, 1.5% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Deep Teal
A dark indigo shade with a brown cast.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-D164-D325