3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans is an authentic western inspired jeans with a classic 5-pocket construction. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Button fly
Olto Black Superstretch
A black sulphur dyed stretch denim, with an authentic twill construction.
- Weight 10 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Sulphur dyed by Archroma
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Faded Black Magnet
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-C620-C239