3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Cow grain leather label at the back waist
Elto Black Stretch Denim
Comfortable, versatile stretch denim with an authentic denim character is dyed in a sustainable way.
- Weight 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Sun Faded Glacier Grey Restored
Deeply faded black denim resulting in a light greyish shade. Destroyed sections offer repair marks.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-C293-D112